Apple company yesterday launched the much awaited latest series of products in what is being called the next decade of SmartPhone technology.
The launch which happened at a major event in California, included the unveiling of the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X. Other products launched on the same day are the Apple Watch Series 3 and the 4K Apple Tv.
“Our intention has always to create something so magical, powerful, that the hardware virtually disappears,” said Tim Cook at the launch. Adding that this would be a new step forward for iPhone that will set the path for technology for the next decade.
After the launch however the internet
went crazy criticising some of the phone features.
– iphone X
- All Screen Display
- Super Retina HD display
- 5.8-inch (diagonal) all-screen OLED Multi-Touch display
- HDR display
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
- Enabled by TrueDepth camera for facial recognition
- iOS 11
- All glass design
- Display – Retina HD display5.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- iOS 11
- Camera – 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras
- Wireless Charging
Apple iPhone X price starts at $999. It will ship from November 3. Meanwhile, iPhone 8 is priced at $699.