If you didn’t think #SleepyHeadSunday recipes could get any
lazier *easier… We’ve got some news for you. Let’s just call it. A Picture Perfect Parfait.
Most Sundays, I wake up starving (Thank you, Saturday night…) but without any energy to scavenge the kitchen. Sometimes, even the thought of pouring oil in the pan to fry an egg is just too much. So, for those moments when you need something delicious to slurp up – before bouncing back into the bedsheets again or something fast and savory before Church, brunch, family times – here’s our way of helping you find your way to your Perfect Parfait.
All You Need:
- Your Favorite Granola
- Your Favorite Yogurt (Suggestions: Vanilla, Strawberry, Natural)
- Your Favorite Fruits (Suggestions: Mango, Mixed Berries, Kiwi, Banana)
- Your Favorite Sauces (Suggestions: Honey, Fruit Jam, Chocolate Sauce)
- Your Favorite Glass (Suggestions: Jars and/or Wine Glasses)
All You Gotta Do:
- Measurements here depend only on hunger. Calculate with your eyes, based on your belly. Easy enough? Ok, then…
- Step 1: Get the empty glass.
- Step 2: Pour in a small layer of your chosen yogurt (1/4 cup will do, if you’re nervous about the right amount!)
- Step 3: Sprinkle in one of your fruit choices.
- Step 4: Shake in a layer of granola (not too much at once, there’s more coming!)
- Step 5: Drizzle in any sauce that seems like a good match with the fruit (Example: Blueberries, Granola, Honey or Banana, Granola, Chocolate)
- Step 6: Repeat the yogurt + fruit + granola + sauce steps a few more times until your glass is filled.
- Step 7: Optional… Sprinkle your top layer with nuts and/or coconut flakes.