Its about one year since Samsung talked about flexible OLED dispaly “Youm”. It seemed like a far-fetched idea but Samsung unveiled its first curved display smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy Note Edge was announced alongside Galaxy Note 4 phone.
This announcement comes less than a week before Apple unveils iPhone 6 which has been rumored to have the same type of technology used.
Galaxy Note Edge Specs
- Processor: 2.7 GHz Quad-Core
- Display: 5.6 inches (141.9mm) Quad HD+ Suiper AMOLED (2560 x 1440)
- Operating System: Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Rear camera: 16 Megapixel Auto Focus camera with Smart OIS
- Front camera: 3.7 Megapixel
- Memory: 32/64 GB internal and microSD slot (up to 64 GB)
- RAM: 3GB
- Dimensions: 151.3 x 82.4 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 174 grams